Early Help Hub
What is the Early Help Hub?
The ‘front door’ to Early Help services led by Cornwall Council and Cornwall Foundation Trust.
Staff within the Early Help Hub will decide whether the child / young person is eligible for support and which service is most appropriate. This is usually in discussion with the person making the request and / or young person / family.
Who can request Early Help services?
- Professionals, parents and young people can request early help.
- Parents/carers must have Parental Responsibility (PR) if requesting a service for a child.
- Young people must be old enough to consent for support themselves (aged 13 or above).
Parents and/or professionals can request:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Early Support - Supporting Change in Partnership (SCIP)
- Early Years Service
- Family Group Conferencing (available only for children and young people with a Children in Need plan)
- Family Support
- Health Visiting
- Parenting Support
- School Nursing
- Targeted Youth Support